Saturday, March 7, 2009

March Madness Tune-up


While I really am not the kind of person who looks forward to Spring (mud and dirty dogs - Ugh!) or Summer (too hot!), I have to admit that I really look forward to March and its accompanying Spring madness! I love college basketball (especially Notre Dame)! Today's tune-up for the Big Dance has been a doozy. Right now Louisville and West Virginia are battling it out. What a great game the Kansas/Texas one was. And there was Pitt/UConn and Florida/Kentucky. All great fun to watch. There are already four teams making travel arrangements for the tourney. I'm ready.

Is there a better conference than the Big East? I certainly wouldn't want to be a bookie taking bets on those games. Upset after upset this year. Seems like every weekend there's a chance to go from first to worst and vice versa. That may be a bit of an overstatement, but it certainly has that feel.

My dancing shoes are ready. Are yours?

No comments: