Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The End Is Near.........

Here's another sign that the apocalypse is near - In the Sunday paper there was a coupon for Cesar dog food's new product - breakfast food! Oh, excuse me - "Canine Cuisine!" Are you kidding me???!!! Yes, now your dog can nosh on "Grilled Steak & Eggs Flavor in Meaty Juices," "Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle in Meaty Juices," or "With Smoked Bacon & Egg in Meaty Juices." Oh my, how fancy, and...... absolutely RIDICULOUS! As if a dog has a discriminating palate! The last I knew, dogs will eat just about anything, anywhere. Will the dog who eats dog bone crumbs off the dirty garage floor really be able to differentiate (or actually really care!) about what is fed to him in the morning. I think not! Hmmm, the next thing you know, they'll be demanding Sunday brunch!

No comments: