Friday, February 20, 2009

Getting there.....


It all started with looking for a knitting pattern, which I still can't find! Grrrrr! Anyway, I started going through all of my stash of patterns, projects, and magazines. I'm organizing!!! I'm catching up!!! There is stuff all over the floor in my "craft room/office,"but it's a bit more in order. What to do with all this stuff? Get rid of it?? Mmmm, maybe. Actually I'm quite proud of myself because I am casting a critical eye toward what I should keep and what I should get rid of. Last week - embroidery hoops, kits, and patterns that made me say, "What the hell were you thinking!!!" A whole shopping bag full! Today, some magazines and another kit or two that I know I'll never get to. Good girl! Just another ton or two to go through. But, going through everything is half the fun!

No comments: