Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Say it ain't so, Joe.....

Uh, oh.... All this talk about bankruptcy for Sirius XM Radio has me very worried. I've been an XM subscriber since the early days of satellite radio and I've loved every minute of it. I listen in my car and at home, having had as many as four subscriptions at one time. Where else can you get a better combination of music, sports, news, and entertainment? It's all been quality plus!

For example this morning on my way to work this noon time, I flipped back and forth between Home Ice, ESPN, CNBC and a host of music stations. You know what??? I don't have to listen to bathroom humor when I'm tuned into a music station because the DJ's are few and far between. It's sweet. Yesterday morning I got to listen to "Hockey This Morning" and hear David Branch, head of the CHL, talk about the situation with my beloved Lewiston Maineiacs. Not that he really gave any answers to what their future holds for them, but it's good to keep the issue on the front burner!

These "dire straits" have me singing, "I want my Sirius XM."

No comments: