Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Money money money money, money ....

We all know things are not good in the economy right now - (is that an understatement, right!?!?) and that President O'Bama is working hard to get stimulus legislation signed, but I do have some nagging questions about the whole process....

We're trying to get the banks to lend more money so that people will spend more. Well, isn't spending, based on easy access to credit, what got us in trouble in the first place? Hmmmmmm. How about something to encourage savings and then there'd be a much bigger pool of private money for the banks to lend. Let's try to find a balance we between the two....

Well, since I've found that I can no longer type, I think it's time for bed......Better luck next time, my dear righthand......

No comments: